Property Management Expertise
We are a Full Service firm focused on providing owners and residents with a luxury level of Professional Property Management in Columbus, GA and the surrounding areas. No matter the type of property, our services are designed to offer an enjoyable living experience for residents while protecting and enhancing our owners’ investment.
We are focused on providing owners and residents with a luxury level of Professional Property Management in Columbus, GA and the surrounding areas. No matter the type of property, our services are designed to offer an enjoyable living experience for residents while protecting and enhancing our owners’ investment.
The Property Management specialists at Bradstreet Proper help to make your investment as profitable as possible by placing quality residents at marketable rental rates. We maintain your property by performing interior inspections and fulfilling maintenance requests promptly.
Luxury Concierge Services
Bradstreet Proper offers expert, personalized Luxury Property Management Services for your home, providing unmatched pro-active repairs, maintenance, remodeling and other key services when you need them. If you own several properties in the Columbus area or simply desire the finest service for your home, Bradstreet Proper is the perfect choice. Contact us today to see what we can do for your investment.
Bradstreet Proper Does the Work for You
- Guide you in preparing and enhancing your property appearance to expedite the successful leasing of your property.
- Perform a competitive market analysis to determine the appropriate lease price for your property.
- List your property on our local multiple listing service used extensively by over 90% of real estate agents in our area.
- List your property on our website and Realtor.com as well as more than 20 other highly successful rental websites in the area.
- Utilize our relationships with national and local businesses and HR departments to capture executive and employee transfers into our area.
- Verbally screen prospective residents prior to showings.
- Show your property to qualified prospects.
- Thoroughly screen applicants for credit history, criminal history, employment history, rental history, and ability to pay.
- Conduct detailed discussions with residents of their obligations under the lease.
- Execute all lease documents.
Residential Management Services
- Provide move in procedures to residents and monitor the move in process.
- Represent the owner in all resident issues and requests.
- Collect rent, late fees, and resident maintenance fees.
- Effectively work with residents to enforce the terms of the lease agreement, recover NSF checks, report to credit agencies, and evict residents when necessary.
- Provide move out procedures to residents and monitor the move out process.
- Process and hold resident security deposits as required by the respective laws of Georgia and Alabama
Property Maintenance Services
- We negotiate with a utilize local, respected service providers to perform most maintenance and repair work, thereby reducing the cost to the owner
- When needed, employ licensed and insured vendors to perform work requiring those skills.
- Monitor compliance with the Texas Property Code, appropriate City codes and other landlord/resident laws related to the condition of resident occupied properties (i.e. lock laws).
- Provide a 24-hour emergency maintenance response to residents.
- Inspect the property inside and out 90 days after occupancy, prior to lease renewals, and upon resident move outs.
- Perform drive by inspections periodically and when called for by our maintenance technicians or vendors.
- Prepare the property for showing to new prospective residents.
- Timely pay property expenses as required.
- Distribute the net collected proceeds monthly via direct deposit.
- Provide monthly statements detailing all current transactions.
- Provide web based Owner Portal for past statement activity.
- Provide annual 1099 forms and year-end expense statement.
- Pay mortgage, taxes, insurance, utilities, and HOA dues.
How to Achieve Financial Freedom Through Real Estate Investing
We Would Love To Hear From You
As your Columbus Property Management specialists, we strive to simplify your life and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Let us help you become a Successful Residential Real Estate Investor.